網頁

##EasyReadMore##

2010年9月7日 星期二

100905 Brown Eyed Girls Japan Interview Part 2 (Eng Sub)

2010.09.05 「韓流フォンデュ」Brown Eyed Girls Japan Interview Part 2


credit: LOVEISBEG @ Youtube
Trans: leah_iAM @ Twitter

*I only know very little Korean, so the translation is mainly based on the Japanese subtitles.

*Don't know what question the host asked, but probably "what's your favorite japanese phrase?" or "what japanese phrase have you learned lately?"

-----Please take out with full credits----

Jea: Cold.

Host: Cold? Ah, because the outfits are a little exposing.

Jea: And boyfriend.

Host: Do you want one?

Jea: Want you. (I guess she's talking to the audience..)

Host: Ok, ok. It's cold, right? It'll make you wanna have somebody to keep you warm.

Jea: You mean being held by my boyfriend?

Host: Yeah. It'll be great.

Jea: Wow, very good!

Host: How about Narsha?

Narsha: Please give us a round of applause!

Host: That's good! You can use it in the live performance.

Host: And Miryo?

Miryo: For me, I think the pronunciation of "jan" is very cute, like in "irujan" and "arujan" (= it's here, isn't it). We have a similar phrase in Korean "chana".

Narsha: Miryo "jan"~ (N mispronounced the word, should be "chan")

Miryo: It's not that "chan".

Narsha: sorry~

Miryo: For example, "jan" in "kakkoii jan(so handsome, isn't him)".

Host: I think the meaning is a bit different..

Miryo: I also feel that I was wrong...anyway, this is my favorite phrase in Japanese.

Host: I see. How about GaIn?

GaIn: Since I have a deeper voice, I like Japanese because it sounds cute. For example, "ee (what?)", "sugoii (great!), and "kakkoii (handsome!)."

Miryo: Stop it~

GaIn: When I hear those phrases, they just sound so cute to me, like "ee?" I like it.

Host: Your voice become higher.

GaIn: It's not cute when you're saying it in Korean like "ne?", but in Japanese it's really cute, "ee?".

Jea: Sound-G is our third album, and we've put a lot of effort into it and hope to make our music perfect. The song Abracadabra has become a big sensation in Korea. And we're so happy that we can release this album in Japan now.

Q: Who is the most dependable among BEG?

Jea      →  GaIn
Narsha   Jea
Miryo     GaIn
GaIn      Narsha

Host: Who is it?

GaIn: Is it me?

Host: GaIn got two votes.

Jea: And me?

Host: Jea got one vote.

Narsha: I got GaIn's vote?

GaIn: Yeah.

Narsha: Miryo got no vote!

Jea: Cuz she's not dependable.

Narsha: You can't depend on her.

GaIn: unni(older sister)-s always count on me.

Miryo: I also depend on her.

Host: So, in fact Miryo has a cute character?

Jea/Narsha: That's not true...

Host: GaIn got two votes, but arern't you the magnae (the youngest)?

GaIn: I don't know why they choose me.

Narsha: Why?

Host: What are the reasons?

Miryo: GaIn is like the boss of our dorm. She's always leading us.

Host: What kind of boss is she?

Jea: She's still young, but she seems older than her actual age.

Host: Oh.

Jea: Sometimes she acts like an unni(older sister).

GaIn: There's a reason for this. We are not like Girls' Generation or KARA that are formed by girls with similar age. I've been living with the members since I was 18.

Jea: She's six years younger than us.

Host: I can't tell the difference.

GaIn: What?

Host: Sorry~ That's because other members look younger than their age.

GaIn: Actually, I've heard it a lot.

Host: She's sweating now.

GaIn: I'm ok.

Host: The next question is who's the sexiest out of BEG?

Jea        Jea
Narsha   Miryo
Miryo     Narsha
GaIn      Miryo

GaIn: I think it's Miryo.

Host: Jea is pointing to herself.

Jea: No. I'm just thinking who to choose since they are all sexy, except me.

Host: Uh-huh. Then who got the most votes?

Jea: Miryo.

Narsha: Miryo is becoming more and more feminine. Her outfits are very sexy, and she is more beautiful than before.

Host: What's Miryo's secret then?

Miryo: I feel that I'm gradually becoming a woman.

GaIn: What?

Narsha: Sorry~

Host: Nice. I really like her.

Miryo: The inner beauty is visible from the outside.

Host: We've got her honest answer.

Narsha: It's ok.

Miryo: In fact, I don't have any secret.

Jea: Miryo's got a boyish look until the end our second album promotion, but now she has brought out the feminine side of her ans become sexier.

Host: So It's different from the past.

Jea: That's right.

Host: I see. Let's move on to the next question. Who is the most fashionable member?

Jea: fashionable?

GaIn: It's hard since we are about the same.

Host: Everyone is fashionable, so it's hard to make the decision?

Jea       Narsha
Narsha  Jea Miryo
Miryo    GaIn
GaIn     Miryo

Host: It's difficult to choose only one member.

Jea: We have very different styles.

Narsha: We wear clothes that highlight the advantages of our body shapes and present our different characters.

Host: What styles do you like?

Narsha: I think Jea likes the cute style.

Miryo: She doesn't like that.

Jea: No, I don't.

Narsha: No matter what she wears, she looks cute.

GaIn: She likes cherry print and stuff like that.

Jea: Not anymore.

Narsha: She's 30 years old and wear cherry print...

Jea: No no no. I like chic style.

Narsha: It's just her own thought, not us.

Jea: Do I look cute? Do I?

Host: How about Narsha? What style do you like?

Narsha: I like fancy clothes and unique design.

Miryo: She'll mix and match different colors together, so it looks really flashy.

Narsha: I'm collecting clothes with unique design.

Host: You're wearing fancy clothes today, too. How about Miryo?

Miryo: I don't know.

Narsha: She has her own style.

GaIn: She has a unique sense of fashion.

Narsha: No one can copy her.

GaIn: For example, she sometimes has a monster printed on her clothes...

Host: Monster on a t-shirt?

Miryo: Now I'm more into vintage fashion.

GaIn: Yeah. She's been wearing vintage style lately.

Jea: I wear vintage style, too. Cherry print belongs to this category.

Host: But other don't think so.

Jea: That's because no matter what I wear, I look cute.

Host: I see.

Jea: GaIn next.

Host: How about GaIn?

GaIn: I like dark-colored clothes.

Jea: Monotone. Her clothes are mainly black, white, and grey.

GaIn: Everyone keeps telling me to wear clothes with brighter colors.

Jea: But dark-colored suits her well.

Miryo: Chic style. (M mispronounced the first word)

Now the members will teah us the "saucy dance"!

Miryo: Lean back your upper body and shake your hip from side to side. Remember to control your facial expression to look saucy. (Singing)

Jea: The face is the most important part.

Miryo: Like this.

Host: It's really powerful when watching in such a short distance, but It doesn't look that hard. Should we dance together?

GaIn: I can tell that you feel it's hard when you're dancing.

Host: (lol)

Mriryo: Once you try the dance, you'll realize it's a bit difficult.

Jea: Lean back~

GaIn: And the facial expression.

Jea: Wow. Keep the pose and ...right, left, right, left. Wow, very good!

Narsha: Good!

Host: Thank you very much!

Narsha: We're so happy to meet our fans here in Japan. We'll do our best for the promotion, so please support us! Hanryu Fondue (program name) fighting!

沒有留言:

張貼留言