網頁

##EasyReadMore##

2010年9月11日 星期六

Brown Eyed Girls - Sound-G Japan DVD (Eng Sub in progress...)


Credit: LOVEISBEG @ Youtube
Trans: leah_iAM @ Twitter/whoelse @ PTT- BEG

*I only know very little Korean, so the translation is mainly based on the Japanese subtitles.

-----Please take out with full credits----

BEG: Hello! We are Brown Eyed Girls!

Miryo: Hi! I'm Miryo, and I'm in charge of wearing brace in the group.

Jea: Hi! I'm the magnae-like leader, Jea. Nice to meet you.

Narsha: Hi! I'm Narsha. Nice to meet you.

GaIn:  Hi! I'm GaIn.

Q: What's your impression traveling in Japan?

Miryo: I think the Japanese people are really nice, and they keep everything neat and tidy. I also remember that the houses along the streets are all beautiful.

Q: What's your first impression on one another?

Jea: Miryo was very quiet and seemed a little weak. She is still slim now, but I was wondering whether she could

沒有留言:

張貼留言